SerPen-Team Index du Forum
SerPen-Team
Voici notre forum pour CoD6

SerPen-Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HD] Pajama Game The Musical ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SerPen-Team Index du Forum -> ~ _ ~ Divertissement ~ _ ~ -> -_// Discussion General -_\\
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fylodor

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 10:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Pajama Game The Musical Répondre en citant

Pajama Game The Musical > shorl.com/vystygronygryku

Pajama Game The Musical

ac186bab57
Plot[edit]. Gladys Hotchkiss, Hasler's attractive, quick-witted secretary, who dates Hines and is chased by Prez. Contents 1 Characters 2 Plot 3 Musical numbers 3.1 Notes on the music 3.1.1 "Hernando's Hideaway" 3.1.2 "Steam Heat" 3.1.3 New songs for the 2006 revival 3.1.3.1 "The Three of Us (Me, Myself and I)" 3.1.3.2 "The World Around Us" 3.1.3.3 "If You Win, You Lose" 4 Production history 4.1 Original Broadway 4.2 Original London 4.3 Film, 1957 4.4 Broadway revival, 1973 4.5 Broadway, 2006 4.6 Chichester Festival Theatre & West End, 2013/2014 5 Awards and nominations 5.1 Original Broadway production 5.2 2006 Broadway revival 6 Recordings 7 References 8 External links . Although the film cut a few of the songs from the Broadway version, there were none added, so what is seen is a very faithful version of the source material. In Gladys' office, Hines, still jealous out of his mind, flings knives past Sid and Gladys (deliberately missing, he claims), narrowly missing an increasingly paranoid Mr. James Theatre, Shubert Theatre Opening Night May 13, 1954 Total Performances 1,063 Original Cast John Raitt, Janis Paige, Eddie Foy Jr., Carol Haney, Reta Shaw, Ralph Dunn, Stanley Prager, Peter Gennaro, Shirley MacLaine Director George Abbott and Jerome Robbins Choreographer Bob Fosse Producer Frederick Brisson, Robert E. The Pajama Game is a musical based on the novel 7 Cents by Richard Bissell. Act I "The Pajama Game Opening" Hines "Racing With the Clock" Factory Workers "A New Town Is a Blue Town" Sid "I'm Not At All in Love" Babe and Factory Girls "I'll Never Be Jealous Again" Mabel and Hines "Hey There" Sid "Racing With the Clock" (Reprise) Factory Workers "Sleep-Tite" Company "Her Is" Prez and Gladys "Once a Year Day" Sid, Babe, and Company "Her Is" (Reprise) Prez and Mae "Small Talk" Sid and Babe "There Once Was a Man" Sid and Babe "Hey There" (Reprise) Sid Act II "Steam Heat" Gladys (Mae in 2006) and the Box Boys "The World Around Us" (added to 2006 production) Sid "Hey There" (Reprise) Babe "If You Win, You Lose" (added to 2006 production) Sid and Babe "Think of the Time I Save" Hines and Factory Girls "Hernando's Hideaway" Gladys and Company "The Three of Us (Me, Myself and I)" (added to 2006 production) Hines and Gladys "7 Cents" Prez, Babe and Factory Workers "There Once Was a Man" (Reprise) Sid and Babe "The Pajama Game Finale" Full Company . Director/producer Hal B.

In the 2006 revival, the number was made with Mae (Joyce Chittick), instead of Gladys.[4] Kathleen Marshall explains: "Hines accuses Gladys of being a flirt, and she's not. At the meeting, as Prez and Mae's relationship is waning, Sid arrives and tries to smooth things over with Babe. The number was restored for the 2006 Broadway revival, allowing star Harry Connick, Jr., to have a second-act song.[4]. Tenor sax 1, 1 Opt. ^ "The Pajama Game: The Unmissable Broadway Musical Comedy". Musical Numbers The Pajama Game/Racing with the Clock A New Town Is A Blue Town I'm Not At All In Love I'll Never Be Jealous Again Hey There Her Is Sleep Tite Once-A-Year Day Small Talk There Once Was A Man Steam Heat Think Of The Time I Save Hernando's Hideaway Seven-And-A-Half Cents The Pajama Game Click on a song name to listen/purchase it on CDs Original Broadway Cast Album 2006 Broadway Revival Cast Album 1996 London Studio Cast Album Sheetmusic Vocal Selections Vocal Score Videos Original Hollywood Version DVD Other Merchandise on . This would leave Sid with no songs in the second act, aside from the reprise of "There Once was a Man".

find free music ringtonesitunes store passwordrajinikanth hindi moviessonny 2 downloadrobinson crusoe board gamecreate online greeting cardclassic western movieguys fucking sex toyssongs downloads freehum to find song app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 10:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SerPen-Team Index du Forum -> ~ _ ~ Divertissement ~ _ ~ -> -_// Discussion General -_\\ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006