SerPen-Team Index du Forum
SerPen-Team
Voici notre forum pour CoD6

SerPen-Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: So Good 100 Recipes From My Kitchen To Yours ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SerPen-Team Index du Forum -> ~ _ ~ QG SerPen ~ _ ~ -> -_// Presentation des membres -_\\
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fylodor

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 03:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: So Good 100 Recipes From My Kitchen To Yours Répondre en citant

So Good: 100 Recipes from My Kitchen to Yours
by Richard Blais

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK So Good: 100 Recipes from My Kitchen to Yours

100 all-new recipes from the favorite Top Chef All-Stars winner and Top Chef judge and Food Network regular<BR /><BR /> Fans know Richard Blais best as the winner of Bravo's Top Chef All-Stars, the first competitor to be invited back as a permanent judge on Top Chef, and now as a Food Network regular as well. On television, Blais is famous for his daring cooking, making use of science (think liquid nitrogen) to dazzle and impress. But how does he cook at home when the cameras are off? That's what this book will answer, with elevated homestyle recipes and personal stories which invite you behind the scenes and into his own kitchen for the first time. Some recipes might look familiar, like spaghetti and meatballs, but have a secret, flavor-boosting ingredient, and others feature clever but unexpected techniques, like his fried chicken which is first marinated in pickle juice. These are creative recipes that anyone can make and are sure to excite, from Seabass with Ginger Beer and Bok Choy to Jerked Spatchcock Chicken and Plantains, making this this the book Blais fans have been waiting for.

So Good: 100 Recipes from My Kitchen to Yours book samsung So Good: 100 Recipes from My Kitchen to Yours free iphone

07f867cfac

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 03:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SerPen-Team Index du Forum -> ~ _ ~ QG SerPen ~ _ ~ -> -_// Presentation des membres -_\\ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006